CMU Student Attempts to Poison Roommate
I am certainly not condoning poisoning someone, but who hasn’t had a roommate they wanted to get rid of? A Central Michigan University student is accused of putting bleach in her roommate’s iced tea.
It is not clear if the roommate drank the tainted tea or just saw the act itself because the victim did call police and identified 19-year-old Kayla Ashlyn Bonkowski as the culprit. Talk about a roommate from hell.
I lived in a house with two girls in my early 20’s. One girl was big on bringing dudes home from the bar and making turkey dinners. I am not kidding. Every Sunday morning looked like a Thanksgiving massacre when I woke up. I guess I could have put poison in her mashed potatoes!
What is the worst experience you have had with a roommate?