One Colombian politician learned a lesson about prescription drug abuse the hard way -- Ha! We just worked "hard" into a penis amputation story -- as doctors were forced to remove his skin-saber after he overdosed on everyone's favorite boner pill -- Viagra.

Foreign stories like this are always tough to cover, since they rarely translate the story to English in a manner that is to our liking, but here's what did get:  According to Colombia Reports, 66-year old Gentil Ramirez Polania overdosed on Viagra in an attempt to pleasure his new girlfriend. After popping too many of the pills, homeboy was rocking some serious perma-wood.

Apparently, the man was fine with having a full-on chub at all times and decided to roll with it. A few days later, he started experiencing pain down below and visited the hospital.Turns out his meat-missile was inflamed, fractured and had signs of gangrene. Doctors had no choice but to remove the man's totem pole to prevent the infection from spreading.

Let this story be a lesson to you, fellas. When the bottle says "use as directed," there's probably a good reason for it.