Banana 101.5’s End of the World Party
The end of the world is near…are you ready? Banana 101.5 has teamed up with Shock Top Belgian White Beer for the biggest end of the world party out there. Join us Friday, December 21st at the Holiday Inn Gateway Center to celebrate what the Mayans predicted as the end of the world. We’ve pulled out all the stops to ensure the best party for the end of the year.
- Live performances from Danko Jones (11:30pm), Otherwise (9:30pm) and local Sublime tribute “40 Oz to Freedom (7:30pm)
- DJ, go-go dancers, and a big ass dance floor to keep the party going.
- Entertainment from the Dare Devil Circus including “partner acrobatics”, grim reaper stilt walker, juggling artist, and more.
- A Bucket List background photo booth. Get pictures of yourself marking things off your bucket list, like skydiving and swimming with sharks
- The End of the World video confessional. Jump in the video booth and confess all the bad things you’ve done in your life. You don’t want to die with all those things weighing you down when the world ends.
- Renew your vows or even get married by our very own Bad Santa. Seriously, he is ordained, it’s legit.
- Be ready to win prizes and join some crazy contests including the “Hottest Soon To Be Dead Girl” contest.
No better way to end the world than party with the guys from the Free Beer & Hot Wings Show, Tony, Maggie, Chris Monroe and the rest of the Banana Crew. If for some reason the world doesn’t end, plan ahead and get a room for just $99 if you mention the “Banana” when you book it.
Get your tickets for just $15 in advance: (18 and over welcome)
Electric Chair Tattoo in Flint (on Miller Road across from the Genesee Valley Mall), Clio, and Bay City.
The Banana 101.5 Studios (M-F 8a-5p)