Flint Man Bitten by Rare Venomous Rattlesnake [VIDEO]
Rattlesnake bites are rare in Michigan and I think it's safe to say, very rare in Flint.
While putting some logs on a fire, Douglas Hemgesberg found out what it's like to be bitten by one of these rarities. He accidentally stepped on the snake and before he could even react, the snake bit him. Because these types of bites are so rare, anti-venom had to be flown in.
Snakes, in general, freak me out! I would have flipped out big time. He seems like a pretty chill guy as he didn't want the snake killed. I would have taken a shovel and smashed it until my arms fell off.