Flint Mobile Food Pantry Dates And Locations For October
The Food Bank of Eastern Michigan and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services continue to hit the streets in October with the mobile food pantry.
The mobile food pantry is set to get Flint families good food that can limit some of the effects of lead exposure. The pantry will distribute foods like squash, cabbage, carrots, and more and are all rich in calcium, iron, and vitamin C.
The mobile food pantry schedule is as follows:
- Bethel United Methodist Church on Ballenger Highway
- Every Monday in October starting at 10 a.m.
- Asbury United Methodist Church on Davison Road
- Every Tuesday in October starting at 10 a. m.
- Catholic Charities of Shiawassee and Genesee Counties on Chippewa Street
- Every Tuesday in October starting at noon
- Greater Holy Temple on Dort Highway
- Every Thursday in October starting at 10 a.m.
- Hispanic Tech Center on Lewis Street
- Wednesday, October 17th at 10 a.m.
To get more details on the food distribution sites for October, click here.
Source: ABC 12