Get Ready To Run The Crim Races With The CrimFit Adult Training Program
Thinking about running the Crim but not sure where to start? Stop by VG’s in Fenton and Davison tomorrow and get signed up for the CrimFit Adult Trainging Program. Learn more about the training program, meet the Crim’s Registered Dietitian, and get in on some giveaways
The CrimFit Adult Training program is a well-established and respected 15-week training program to get you ready to run or walk one of the races at the Crim. This year they are offering two new programs on top of the basic program.
- The Adult Training Program Plus offers participants the 15-week training program, plus fitness center access at the UM-Flint Rec. Center (U-Fit classes), the YMCA (downtown Flint and Flushing,) or Powerhouse Gym in Flint Township from January 21st to May 12th.
- The Adult Training Program Plus with Nutrition offers participants the 15-week training program and 1 fitness center visits, plus the chance to meet with a registered dietitian or nutrition coordinator for a one hour initial consultation and four half hour follow-up sessions. Participants can use these classes for topics such as weight loss, race training, or general healthy eating habits.
To sign up or just get more details stop tomorrow (Saturday 1/19/13) at:
- VG’s in Fenton (on Silver Parkway) from 11am to 1pm
- VG’s in Davison from 3pm to 5pm
- You can also get more information at the Crim Fitness Offices at 810-235-3396 or visit www.crim.org.