Get Your Banana 101.5 Real Men Wear Pink T-Shirts This Week
Last Thursday, this year's participants for the America Cancer Society's "Real Men Wear Pink" campaign were announced. One of those participants was none other than our very own Tony LaBrie.
As of today, Tony has already raised more than the minimum of $2,500 and he doesn't plan on stopping. For the rest of the money, he is going to try and raise as much money for the ACS as he can. One of those ways is selling one-of-a-kind Banana 101.5 t-shirts. The shirts are pinked all in pink with the Banana logo on the front and a "Real Men Wear Pink" logo on the back. If you want to get your hands on one of these shirts, it will only cost you $20 and these are the places you can come get one this week.
Get your t-shirts at the following places:
- Timothy's Pub - Tuesday 10/2 from 5pm-7pm
- Grand Blanc Lanes - Wednesday 10/3 from 6pm-9:30pm
- The Machine Shop - Friday 10/5 anytime after 7pm
- Exit 13 Haunted House - Friday 10/5 from 8pm-10pm
- The Machine Shop - Saturday 10/6 anytime after 7pm
- Past Tense After Dark - Saturday 10/6 from 9pm-11pm
If you can't make it or have questions, send Tony an email at Tony@banana1015.com.