Contact Us

Inventor Creates a Horrific and Disgusting Burn on Accident [VIDEO]

This guy made a huge mistake and forgot to tighten the gas bottle pipe and then started a jet engine right next to it. This video is extremely disgusting as this man shows off his massive burn blisters and injuries after going up in flames. His spirits are awfully high though for someone that just got fried.

More from Banana

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://banana1015.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Flint's Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Please solve this simple math problem to prove that you are a real person.

Register on Flint's Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!