Michigan Man Cooking Squirrel Starts Apartment Fire
Squirrel was on the lunch menu for one Holland, Michigan man. Unfortunately for the squirrel and eight other apartment owners, that decision sparked one hell of a fire.
The unidentified resident of Clearview Apartments, was outside on his deck using a propane torch to burn off the squirrel’s fur. Aren’t you supposed to skin animals to prepare them for consumption? Well obviously that fur lit up like the Fourth of July. The fire spread from the rodent to the roof of the complex. Eight apartments were destroyed with additional units damaged.
I am guessing this guy will be moving, he should head on down to Honey Boo Boo’s house. This meal sounds right up their alley.