Michigan To Suspend Road Projects For The Holiday Weekend
This is really good news if you were planning to travel this holiday weekend. The weather is looking great and a lot a people will be out trying to celebrate the holiday. We all know that Michigan is brutal when it comes to construction, but you should be okay for some travel this weekend.
In Genesee County, here are the projects that are being suspended.
Central Michigan and Thumb
- Bristol Road in Flint, Genesee County, has single-lane closures at I-75 with traffic shifts and temporary signals.
- I-69, Lapeer County, has one lane closed in each direction between Morris and Clark roads, with traffic shifts.
- I-75, Saginaw County, has three lanes open in each direction.
- M-13, Saginaw County, is closed between Fry and Curtis roads with a posted detour.
- M-18 in Beaverton, Midland County, has southbound traffic detoured.
- M-25/M-24 in Unionville, Tuscola County, will have at least one lane open in each direction.
- M-25 in Worth Township, Sanilac County, is closed over Mill Creek and detoured via M-90, Wildcat Road, and Galbraith Line Road.
- M-30 in White Star, Gladwin County, is closed at the No Name Drain and detoured via Knox Road, Hockaday Road, and M-61.
- M-53 near Cass City, Sanilac County, has one lane open at the South Branch of the Cass River with temporary signal.
- M-57 in Chesaning, Saginaw County, has one lane open over the Shiawassee River with a temporary signal, and is closed and detoured at Deer Creek.
- M-81, Saginaw County, is closed at Airport Road with a posted detour.
- US-10, Clare County, has one lane closed in each direction over M-115. The southbound M-115 ramp to eastbound US-10 is closed.
To see the complete list, click here.
Source: WNEM TV 5