Mother Claims Energy Drink Caused Daughter’s Death [VIDEO[
We all know energy drinks are not a healthy choice and one family is finding that out first hand. While on vacation with friends in Mexico, 16 year-old Lanna Hamann was vacationing in Mexico when she had complained to her friend’s father she did not feel well. That is when she went into cardiac arrest and died. It appeared to friends that Lanna had been drinking energy drinks while on the beach and not drinking any water. Get the full story here.
WNEM TV 5