Contact Us

November 2011 Fail Compilation

Another month, another compilation of people sucking at life.  Check out the video proof that there is a fool born every minute.

As always, I’m pretty sure that booze plays a factor in about 70 percent of these fails, the other 30 percent of people just suck at life.  Lots of things to lol at in this video, including the pole vaulter, the bottle rocket in the face and the birthday cake flame thrower.

 

http://youtu.be/vcZbvLY0hFA

More from Banana

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://banana1015.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Flint's Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on Flint's Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!