Saginaw Family Seeking Help After Devastating House Fire [VIDEO]
I hate hearing about stories like this especially around the holidays. Life is hard enough without having to deal with something like this.
After welcoming a new baby into the world, this Saginaw family lost pretty much everything in a house fire. According to WNEM, the fire started in the living kitchen and eventually moved to the laundry room and bathroom. They lost all their food and rest of the house smoke damaged.
There's a GoFundMe page set up to help this family of seven. This is a cause that's definitely worth contributing to.