Shock Top’s ‘End of the World’ Party – Buy Your Tickets Here
The end of the world is near…are you ready? Banana 101.5 has teamed up with Shock Top Belgian White Beer for the biggest end of the world party out there. Join us Friday, December 21st at the Holiday Inn Gateway Center to celebrate what the Mayans predicted as the end of the world. We’ve pulled out all the stops to ensure the best party for the end of the year. Check it all out below:
- Live performances from Danko Jones, Otherwise, and 40 Oz to Freedom
- Entertainment from the Dare Devil Circus including “partner aerobics,” a stilt walker, juggling artist, and more.
- A Bucket List background photo booth. Get pictures of yourself marking things off your bucket list, like skydiving and more.
- The End of the World video confessional. Jump in the video booth and confess all the bad things you’ve done in your life. You don’t want to die with all those things weighing you down!
- There will be a DJ and a big ass dance floor to keep the party going.
- Renew your vows or even get married by our very own Bad Santa.
- Be ready to win prizes and join some crazy contests including the “Hottest Soon To Be Dead Girl” contest.
- and much more…
No better way to end the world than party with the guys from the Free Beer & Hot Wings Show, Tony, Maggie, Tree, Chris Monroe and the rest of the Banana Crew.
If for some reason the world doesn’t end, plan ahead and get a room for just $99 if you mention the Banana when you book it.
Get your tickets for just $15 in advance at: (18 and over welcome.)
- Electric Chair Tattoo in Flint (on Miller Road across from the Genesee Valley Mall), Clio, and Bay City
- The Banana 101.5 Studios
It’s Shock Top’s End of the World Party, live life unfiltered with Banana 101.5.