Six “Unique” Items Being Sold On Craigslist In The Flint Area
With the internet making everything really easy today, people are willing to buy and sell anything. A quick look on Craigslist will prove this. Here are six strange things I found recently that had me scratching my head.
- Dragon Ball Super’s Hit the Legendary Assassin from Universe 6. According to the seller, this one was “crafted in the Heavens with pure love”
- An original “Honey Dew” painting. I know this one isn’t abstract are, but we know you see something other than a melon.
- Giant alphabet balloons. Buyer beware, one of the “P’s” is missing, you only get “HAPY BDAY.”
- Imperial walker metal box. If you are a ‘Star Wars’ fan, you can see the problem here.
- 40 90ML Sterile Urine Cups. For when you need to pass that drug test to get yourself a job.
- Batman VHS tapes. I can’t lie, i was really thinking about buying these myself.
If you’ve never taken a few minutes to look at Craigslist, you really need to. Trust me, it will be worth it.