SVSU Students And Professor Treated After Chemical Spill [VIDEO]
It was a scary day for a professor and four students in the SVSU chemistry lab yesterday. All five were taken to the hospital and treated after experiencing reactions to a toxic disinfectant and antiseptic substance.
Hazmat crews responded to the incident around 3 pm yesterday at the Herbert Dow Dean Science Building. All those affected by the incident were quarantined and then transported to the hospital for treatment.
Source: WNEM TV 5