Inventor Creates a Horrific and Disgusting Burn on Accident [VIDEO]
This guy made a huge mistake and forgot to tighten the gas bottle pipe and then started a jet engine right next to it. This video is extremely disgusting as this man shows off his massive burn blisters and injuries after going up in flames. His spirits are awfully high though for someone that just g…
Chick Sets Face On Fire
Playing with fire is pretty sweet.  That is until you light your face on fire.  Then it's sweet to everyone but you.  Watch this idiot go all Human Torch on herself.