Last night at a home just north of Gladwin, an explosion sent a husband and wife to the hospital. The couple, who live on Grass Lake Road, were simply drilling a hole into the wall, which triggered the explosion.
No matter where you go on the 4th of July holiday, there is always some moron that shouldn't be allowed around the explosives. If you survived something like this over the weekend, don't worry, you are not alone. Sit back and enjoy 10 minutes of people being out smarted by fireworks.
3 people were killed yesterday after a home exploded and caught fire in Thetford township. Neighbors said the blast was so powerful that it shook there homes. They were also very surprised to find out that is was a couple and one other from their neighborhood.
This is the luckiest family on earth after their home in Hemlock exploded and they all survived. When you watch the video and see the devastation, you'll wonder how in the hell anyone could have survived something like this?
I have no idea what these guys are saying in this video, but I'd be willing to bet that they are not complete sentences. This moron decides to put an aerosol can into the wood stove. After a few mintues, of course, the can explodes! Even though it was expected, it's definitely the best sou…
I don't know what this guy in the video was being interviewed about, but I do know he was interrupted by one hell of an explosion. If you have ever attempted to lift a manhole cover, you know they are not light. Consider yourself warned, if a manhole is ever shot up in the air around you, get t…
Here is something you don't see everyday. As crews were working to repair a gas main, it suddenly exploded. The eruption did some serious damage and you can see building material flying through the air. If you look closely, you can see just how close the crews were to the explosion.