On Sunday, a massive fire broke out on I-75 just south of Gaylord. While vacationing up north, a faulty brake is being blamed for the families RV going up in flames. Thankfully, no one was injured during the incident.
Flint Firefighters were alerted last night about a fire at the Evergreen Regency Apartment. The call came in around 8 p.m. to 9-1-1. Firefighters were quick to respond as they were told someone may be in that apartment that was on fire.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Friends With Benefits
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://banana1015.com using your original account information.