On Sunday, a massive fire broke out on I-75 just south of Gaylord. While vacationing up north, a faulty brake is being blamed for the families RV going up in flames. Thankfully, no one was injured during the incident.
Flint Firefighters were alerted last night about a fire at the Evergreen Regency Apartment. The call came in around 8 p.m. to 9-1-1. Firefighters were quick to respond as they were told someone may be in that apartment that was on fire.
Back in December a fire was reported at Boyne Highlands Resort. Reports say David Soltysiak, of Petosky, not only set the fire in a room, but also ran from security and sprayed a fire extinguisher at a guard.