As if the thought of surgery isn't scary enough. An unidentified patient was set on fire at Scarborough Hospital in North Yorkshire. The Sun is reporting that the incident occurred when a solution used to clean skin was ignited. What was the solution, gasoline?
We've all had or currently have friends that do dumb things like this and it makes for some great entertainment. Even when things go horribly wrong like this, it makes for some great entertainment. I don't feel bad for this girl at all, she had it coming. I'm sure she was fine but that's what you get when you play with fire.
Go ahead and start throwing sealed canned goods in a fire and see what happens. Or you could watch this video and learn from the mistakes of others. Baked beans have caused me to drop bombs before, but not like this.
Let's face the facts, fire is awesome. It's one of the most primal forces on the plant, and it's been used to destroy and create. And now they have a flame thrower that shoots out streams of multicolored fire in sync with music. You bet your ass the video is awesome.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Flint's Rock Radio
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://banana1015.com using your Facebook account.