A new study finds that while elevated testosterone may typically be associated with a higher propensity for risk-taking, such behavior apparently doesn’t carry over into the bedroom. Research conducted on a group of college freshman found those with higher testosterone levels to be more accepting toward condoms and protected sex.
Talk about a job you get "dicked" around at! A doctor at the University of Maryland Medical Center has recently completed a study on 16 cases of penile fractures. The study concluded that half of the men admitted to fracturing their penises when they were cheating. How do you explain that one to the misses?
Have you ever been in the heat of the moment and had trouble fumbling around trying to get your condom on? Don't fumble any more -- try the Pronto Applicator Condom -- this has got to be the craziest thing ever
If you have a hard time getting your girl or guy to have sex on the ground, then this super sexed up couple will really piss you off. Porn star and weekend sky dive instructor (yep those are his jobs), Alex Torres filmed himself and a co-worker having sex while skydiving. Makes the missionary position sound pretty lame huh?
Finally a story I can relate to! No, I'm not hung like a horse but I have been known to pass out during sex before. The only difference, I don't fall off like this horse did. Normally I pass out looking like a dead rotting corpse. Awesome visual I know, I'm a real catch ladies. Rule #1 to avoid this...don't feed me shots!
Straight out of a porn, a couple are seen in downtown Darwin, Australia having sex on their balcony. This is taking the term 'public display of affection' a bit too far. The couple was being watched by city workers, passer-bys and possibly even their parents watched.
I still don't know what the big deal is about this chick but apparently people like watching her videos. Her voice is annoying and she takes way too long to get to the point of the video. However, some of the videos do actually make a point and some of them do make me laugh like this one. If I could have one wish in life it would be to administer the donkey punch of the century to her just so she would stop talking for one second. If she is too annoying just turn down the sound and enjoy the view.
Here's proof we are just like animals -- the internet is full of videos taken at zoos of animals pleasuring themselves. There's proof that 90% of people masturbate and the other 10% just don't tell anyone. I have compil
This is beyond weird. Police in Ohio are on the look out for a man and an expensive sex toy. According to police, this was no accident. The man purposely drove a stolen semi truck into the adult store to steal this particular sex toy.
T.V. is so much better everywhere else in the world. I have no idea what this show is about but to be honest, who cares. It seems like they just got a bunch of hot chicks together to do everyday things, like bowling. I am ok with this idea and I would tune in every week if I could! Also, the old man that is the host is now my new hero. I'll be doing my research on this show so be sure to check back for more videos - you're welcome!
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Flint's Rock Radio
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://banana1015.com using your Facebook account.