Taco Bell is claiming it's meat is made up of 88% beef.  Okay.  What the heck is the other 12% made of?

The Mexican fast food giant is fighting back against a lawsuit that claims they do not use actual meat in its tacos.  According to TB the other ingredients in the beef are seasonings, spices, water and OTHER ingredients.  OTHER? Like what?  Snakes, snails and puppy dog tails?

Experts say, quote:

"Other ingredients" may not be things you'd find in your own kitchen, but are well known food additives like binders, thickeners and flavor enhancers".

Binders?  Thickeners?  Flavor enhancers?  Using these so called "ingredients" leads me to believe that Taco Bell probably practices "the 5 second rule".  Just a guess!