12 Facts You May Not Have Known About Storm
Everyone loves comic book trivia, but with 75 years of superhero comics behind us right now, there’s always some new obscure fact to learn. That’s why ComicsAlliance is going deep into the minutiae of your favorite characters in our continuing video series. You think you know comics? Well, here’s a few things you might not know!
This week we're taking a look at the X-Men's resident weather goddess, Storm, soon to be reimagined for the big screen in the forthcoming film, X-Men: Apocalypse. Join us as we examine Storm's place in comics history, her origins both on the page and behind the scenes, and the surprisingly storied history of her hair, as well as several other equally interesting facts.
- Storm's earliest appearances and background story can be found in The Uncanny X-Men Omnibus vol 1.
- Storm's punk look, including the famous Mohawk, can be found in The Uncanny X-Men Omnibus vol 3.
- The wedding of Storm and Black Panther is collected in The Bride.
- Storm's time together with the Black Panther as a member of the FF is collected in The New Fantastic Four.
- You can see Storm join the Avengers in Avengers (vol 4) vol 3.
- The date between Storm and Thor happened in the all-ages version of the Avengers found in Marvel Adventures Avengers vol 8. This one is worth checking out.
Watch more installments of You Think You Know Comics? below and let us know what comic book characters we should cover next.