Banana 101.5’s Bad Golfers League 2019 – Registration
It's back! The Banana 101.5 Bad Golfers League, presented by Soaring Eagle Casino will return once again to Swartz Creek Golf Course for the 2019 season!
Due to an increasing demand for this league, we are growing and making it bigger. The Banana Bad Golfers League now 'owns' the entire course on Wednesday nights! We will expand the league to include all 27 holes and will be accepting 54 teams of two. This is by far the biggest league in the county and we thank you for it!!!
For all of our returning golfers, we have made a few changes, so check them out below. For any new golfers, this league is all about having fun, hence it being called the "Bad Golfers League." We are looking for teams of two to join us. This league always sells out quickly, so sign up now!
Here is a quick overview of the league this year:
- Where: Swartz Creek Golf Course
- When: Wednesday nights starting on May 1st, 2019.
- Cost: $20/golfer each week (18 and over). Payment options are available below.
- Other details: The Bad Golfers League will play on all three nines on the course (front, back, and executive.) Tee off each Wednesday begins at 5 pm and continues until all league players are on the course.
- Rules: The Bad Golfers League follows standard scramble play for all teams. Both teammates will take their shots off the tee box and pick the best ball that was hit to play from. The team will repeat that process the entire hole. It is also very important to note that each team has a stroke limit on each hole of double par.
It wouldn't be a fun league without some games to keep it interesting. Each week teams will be able to get in on skins and win prizes for closest to the pin and longest drives. "The Soaring Eagle Hole" is returning this year as well. Each week, one par 3 on each set of nines will be designated as "The Soaring Eagle Hole." Land your tee shot in the circle around the pin and get in the running for an overnight stay and golf package at Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort.
Each player on the Bad Golfers League can pick from the following two options:
- Full season payment upfront, $280 total. Players who decide to pay for the league completely up front will get:
- No weekly fees (skins not included)
- A Banana Bad Golfers League member card (new this year) which includes:
- Nine holes and cart for only $5 at Swartz Creek Golf Course or Kearsley Lake Golf Course for the length of the season, a huge value. (Unlimitied rounds - Must call for a tee time - weekdays anytime - weekends after noon.)
- Price includes one drink each week.
- TOTAL PRICE: $280
- Zero down payment up front. Players that choose this option will pay as follows:
- Weekly fees of $20/golfer (skins not included)
- TOTAL PRICE: $280
As always, each week will include great food and drink specials such as jello shots, dollar beers, and more. The madness begins on Wednesday, May 1st! Sign up below and we will see you there.