Anne Erickson’s Top 5 Easter Candies
Happy Easter! This is actually my favorite holiday, and it has some of my favorite candy to go with it. I mean, who doesn’t love Peeps? Even if you don’t like the taste, it’s difficult to deny their cuteness.
Here are my Top 5 Favorite Easter Candies:
5. Robin’s Eggs. These are like Milk Duds, but with an Easter edge. Yum.
4. Jelly Beans. Dating back to the American Civil War, Jelly Beans are now available in pretty much every flavor imaginable. You can never get bored with Jelly Beans.
3. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. These are simply amazing. Peanut butter + chocolate = Easter egg goodness.
2. Peeps. I’m not a big marshmallow fan, but Peeps are the quintessential Easter candy. They date back to 1958.
1. Cadbury Crème Eggs. One of my friends in high school loved Cadbury Crème Eggs so much that she would freeze them to eat year-round. Smart girl! These are absolutely my favorite Easter candy and possibly one of my all-time favorite treats. The milk chocolate outside mixed with the gooey creme inside is a winning combination.