Contact Us

Best Videos of Animals Pleasuring Themselves

YouTube
Here's proof we are just like animals — the internet is full of videos taken at zoos of animals pleasuring themselves. There's proof that 90% of people masturbate and the other 10% just don't tell anyone. I have compiled some of the most famous videos of animals masturbating — have you ever seen a monkey spank itself, your about to. If you think I am wrong for posting about this, what is wrong with the people who video tape them — perverts! Enjoy!


Grizzly Bear Rubbing One Out

 
 

Even Smokey the Bear gets lonely! There's nothing wrong with this right? I'm sure he finishes, smokes a cigarette and then runs off to steal a picnic basket before crawling back into the cave to "hibernate."

 

Female Gorilla Double Clicks Her Mouse

 
 

Don't ever let a female tell you she dosen't "take care of herself," if she does she's lying. Even one of our close "relatives" needs to "take care of herself." Talk about dipping your fingers into the "honey pot"!

 

Spanking Himself

 
 

In monkey talk would they say to each other, "excuse me, I have to go spank myself,"? I think not, monkeys probably call it "squeezing the squirrel" or "beating the bird." I'm sure we could go on forever with innuendoes!

 

'I'm Just Looking in My Pouch'

 
 

Even down under the animals have the need to self pleasure. Sure it looks like he's just trying to find his identification in his built in wallet, but that's how he gets away with it.

 

It's Mine and I'll Rub It If I Want


 
 

This video was posted on here before -- it's just that good. Even dogs get tired of chasing "cats" and have to take the action into their own hands. Next time your dog decides to hump your leg, push him off and show him this video, it may help.

 

More from Banana

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://banana1015.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Flint's Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Please solve this simple math problem to prove that you are a real person.

Register on Flint's Rock Radio quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!