E-Cigarette Explodes While On Charger At Pub [VIDEO]
Sparks were flying this past weekend when an electronic cigarette exploded while charging behind the bar of a British pub.
Laura Barty, 18, was serving a customer from behind the bar at the time of the explosion. According to Barty, she could feel the heat from the burst immediately, and her dress caught on fire as she ran away. A rep for the e-cig told the York Press that ‘a dedicated electronic charger’ had apparently not been used and that ‘charging lithium batteries incorrectly and failing to take necessary care of these devices can lead to catastrophic failure.’
Subscribe to Banana 101.5 on