Bavarian Inn Offers Takeout Dinners for Easter
The Bavarian Inn in Frankenmuth is preparing to offer takeout dinners for Easter this year.
With the coronavirus outbreak keeping many people at home, many families won't be able to gather for Easter this year. A lot of families, including mine, have a tradition of heading to Frankenmuth for a classic Bavarian Inn meal with each other. Even though you won't be able to get all the family in one room, you can still get the food you want.
The Bavarian Inn will be offering takeout meals for Easter Sunday only on April 12th. This easter meal can feed 8-10 people and includes:
- A ten-pound honey-cured, hickory-smoked spiral sliced ham
- Ten pieces of chicken
- Two quarts of mashed potatoes and gravy
- Two quarts of baked dressing
- Two quarts of buttered noodles
- One quart of carrot and green bean vegetable blend
- One quart of coleslaw
- One quart of cranberry relish
- Bavarian chicken seasoning
- and a loaf of Bavarian homemade bread.
The entire meal cost $189 plus tax. Smaller, individual meals can also be purchased for $13.99 each. All meals must be ordered by April 8th. To order, call 989-652-9941 or 1-800-BAVARIA.
Source: Mid-Michigan Now