Dino Stroll At Canterbury Village This Weekend
This is as close to Jurassic Park as you can get.
If you are looking for something to do with the entire family this weekend, Dino Stroll is it. Canterbury Village in Lake Orion will be will be transformed into the Mesozoic Era with prehistoric dinosaurs throughout. You and your friends and family will stroll through this indoor dinosaur adventure and get up close and personal with almost 75 dinosaurs ranging from babies to life-size dinosaurs. Talk about making memories with your kdis, their heads are going to pop off from all of the excitement.
Tickets to Dino Stroll are only $19.99 and are still available for the following days,
- Friday, September 17th - Showtimes at 4:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM.
- Saturday, September 18th - Showtimes at 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM.
- Sunday, September 19th - Showtimes at 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM.
Keep in mind times may sell out. This is what tickets and times are still available at time of publishing. You can purchase tickets to Dino Stroll here.
The fact that you can get up close to these dinosaurs really makes this tour special. Dino Stroll is the most realistic tour back into history with animatronic dinosaurs that are created with moving heads, necks, tails, wings, eyes blinking, mouths that open and close, breathing movements, synchronized sounds and many more exquisite details that bring them to life. Guests will encounter T-Rex, Velociraptors and Stegosaurus, just to name a few.
There is also an option to tour Dinos After Dark. Dates and times are as follow,
- Friday, September 17th - Showtimes 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM
- Saturday, September 18th - Showtimes 9:15 PM and 9:30 PM
Enjoy and be sure to take lots of pictures.