The Eastern Michigan State Fair Is Underway
The annual Eastern Michigan State Fair kicked off yesterday in Imlay City. I was there and had an absolute blast. This fair has it all - carnival rides, a rodeo, food and so much more. I have the complete fair lowdown for you.
How much does it cost to go?
Eastern Michigan State Fair prices vary. Here is the daily breakdown,
- Tuesday, July 27th - $10 before 2:00 PM, $15 after.
- Wednesday, July 28th - Same as Tuesday
- Thursday, July 29th - $15 (Veterans in for free on this day from noon to 7:00 PM)
- Friday, July 30th - $20
- Saturday, July 31st - $20
Daily hours are noon to 11:00 PM. This is a rain or shine event.
What does my ticket price include?
- Free parking
- Unlimited rides
- Grandstand Events
- Petting zoo
What are the featured Grandstand Events this year?
All Grandstand Events start at 7:00 PM and they are as follow,
- Tuesday, July 27th - V8 Oval Track Racing
- Wednesday, July 28th - Bull Rodeo
- Thursday, July 29th - Figure 8 Trailer Racing
- Friday, July 30th - Bump N Run
- Saturday, July 31st - Demolition Derby
Did you know that people come from all over Michigan (and points beyond) to attend this fair? It's true, the Eastern Michigan State Fair is so big they even offer camping packages.
When it comes to food - the Eastern Michigan State Fair features some of the best. There is nothing like a deep fried Oreo, am I right? I will definitely be having one or six of those at the fair on opening day. I will be broadcasting live from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM with your hook up on Guns N' Roses tickets. Look for me under the Banana 101.5 tent.
I will see you at the fair!