Great St. Paddy’s Day Shots and Cocktails To Try This Weekend [VIDEO]
I hope your livers are ready because St. Paddy's Day weekend is upon us.
If you are heading out to a party or just staying in, here are a lot of great drinks you can try to celebrate the holiday. To get the party started, try some of these quick and easy shots.
- Creme de Menthe, condensed milk, and white chocolate liqueur.
- All ingredients are shaken with ice and served in sugar rimmed shot glass with whipped cream.
- Creme de Menthe, Irish Cream, and Brandy.
- All ingredients layered in a shot glass.
- Coffee Liqueur and Irish Cream.
- Layered in shot glass to look like a Guinness
Irish Coffee Shooter:
- Irish whiskey, vanilla syrup, and coffee.
- Mix all ingredients and top with whipped cream.
There are several more drinks in this video that have a lot of steps to them, but you have all weekend to give them a shot. Happy St. Paddy's Day! We will see you Sunday morning that the Flint Farmers Market for St. Paddy's Day Kegs 'n Eggs!