Lapeer Days Happens This Weekend
The annual Lapeer Days Festival is getting closer, and back by popular demand Detroit's Ultimate KISS Tribute band, War Machine will be performing again this year.
Lapeer Days kicks off on Friday, August 20th and runs through Sunday, August 22nd. Did you know Lapeer Days is Michigan's largest free festival? It is. You do not have to buy tickets to see War Machine, or any other bands and artists that are performing. That includes Uncle Kracker. Here is the breakdown on performers at Lapeer Days 2021.
Friday, August 20th
- Taylor Tucky Band - Main Stage 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
- Mandi Layne & the Lost Highway - Main Stage 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- Cam - Main Stage - 10:30 PM to midnight
Saturday, August 21st
- War Machine - West Stage 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- George Aneed - Main Stage 8:30 PM to 10:00 PM
- Uncle Kracker - Main Stage 10:30 PM to midnight
Sunday, August 22nd
- Faith Family Christian Church - Main Stage 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
- Lapeer Days Talent Showcase Finals - Main Stage 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Along with the great musical acts, Lapeer Days also features the following,
- Carnival Midway
- Arts & Crafts Show
- Farmer's Market
- Helicopter Rides
- Soap Box Derby
- Car Show
This event truly has it all. Not to mention all of the great restaurants and bars located in downtown Lapeer (or close to it). Be sure to stop by Flanagan's Pub, Woodchips BBQ, Chef G's, Cheers Lapeer, Tilted Axis Brewing Co., Old Detroit Burger Bar and Vinyl Bar and Grill. Did I mention Lapeer Days also is home to one of the best beer tents around?
I look forward to seeing you at Lapeer Days 2021.