Linden’s Sesquicentennial and River Fest This Weekend
Get ready to celebrate 150 years of Linden this weekend.
It's going to be a busy weekend in Linden! Friday, July 16th through Sunday, July 18th will see the 150th-anniversary celebration of Linden which also coincides with the Shiawassee River Fest.
On Saturday, the Linden Mills Historical Society will hold a ceremony and dedication of the Michigan Milestone Award Place to recognize Linden's Sesquicentennial. That ceremony will take place at 10 am at the newly renovated Linden Gazebo.
Shiawassee River Fest Schedule of Events
Here is what you can expect this weekend during the Shiawassee River Fest.
- Friday, July 16th
- Car Cruise on the symphony front lawn - 6 pm until 9 pm
- Beer Barn at the VFW Hall - 6 pm until 10:30 pm
- Live music until 10:45 pm on the gazebo
- Food trucks - 6 pm until 10 pm
- Firelit Paddle - 10 pm
- Saturday, July 17th
- Gazebo dedication - 10 am
- Free Tie Dye Shirts - 10:30 am until 4:30 pm
- Fireworks on Millpond - 10 pm
- The streets will also be filled with vendors, cornhole, food trucks, contests, and more all day long.
- Sunday, July 18th
- Pancake breakfast - 8 am until 11 am
- Keepers Flotilla on Millpond - 9:30 am until Noon
- Live music, food trucks, beer barn, and more all day until 5 pm.
To see a list of all the details and schedule of events for this weekend, click here.
I have grown to love the Linden area over the last few years and it is really cool to see such a big event happening this weekend. How can you go wrong with live music, a beer barn, fireworks, food trucks, and more all in one spot.
Source: Shiawassee River Fest
MORE: Take a Look at These Abandoned Amusement Park Rides