Michigan Rib Fest 2022 This Weekend In Lake Orion
Celebrate the Fourth of July weekend with a mouthful of ribs at the 5th Annual Michigan Rib Fest at Canterbury Village in Lake Orion.
Come one, come all - this event features some of the best ribs you have ever tasted, live music, beers, cocktails, monster trucks, pig races, wiener dog races, face painting games, and much more. Here is everything you need to know about this awesome event.
Where is the 5th Annual Michigan Rib Fest?
Canterbury Village in Lake Orion.
What are the dates and times for the Michigan Rib Fest?
- Friday, July 1st: 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday, July 2nd: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Saturday, July 2nd: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Sunday, July 3rd: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Sunday, July 3rd: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Monday, July 4th: 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Monday, July 4th: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and Monday offer two sessions. Tickets can be purchased here. Ticket prices range from roughly $3 to $13 with applicable fees. Food and drink are not included in the ticket price.
What bands are performing at Michigan Rib Fest?
What food and beverages will be available?
Eat and drink your way through the Michigan Rib Fest this weekend. Here is to a fun and safe Fourth of July.