See STP and Rise Against This Weekend at Royal Oak’s Arts, Beats & Eats Fest
It's going to be a big weekend in Royal Oak as Stone Temple Pilots and Rise Against perform at the annual Arts, Beats & Eats festival.
Arts, Beats & Eats is a Labor Day tradition in Oakland County. The four-day event is a celebration of art, music, and food in downtown Royal Oak. The event happened last year but it was very scaled back due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This weekend Arts, Beats & Eats is back with a full line of very diverse acts. This year's lineup will feature over 200 artists that cover a variety of genres including rock, country, blues, jazz and R&B/hip hop, and more.
When we first told you about the lineup, the only big rock act was Stone Temple Pilots. Well, they recently added Rise Against to the lineup who will be headling on Sunday night.
Michigan Lottery National Stage:
- Friday, September 3rd
- Thornetta Davis (Blues) - 6 pm
- The Guess Who (Rock/Psychedelic Rock) - 8 pm
- Stone Temple Pilots (Rock) - 10 pm
- Saturday, September 4th
- Beatlemania Live! - 5:30 pm
- Starship (Rock) - 8 pm
- Neon Trees (Alternative/Indie) - 10 pm
- Sunday, September 5th
- Mac Watts (Country) - 6:30 pm
- Frank Ray (Country) - 7:30 pm
- Justin Moore (Country) 9 pm
- Rise Against (Rock) 10:15 pm
- Monday, September 6th
- Laith Al-Saadi (Blues) - 3:30 pm
- YGIC (Tribute Band) - 4:30 pm
- The Gin Blossoms (Alternative Rock) - 6:30 pm
- Bobby Brown - 8:30 pm
How much does it cost to get in?
On Friday the festival is free to enter until 5 pm, after 5 pm the price is $10. On Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, admission is $5 before 3 pm and $10 after 3 pm. This is admission fee supports the festival as well as 14 non-profit partners. Children 3 and under get in for free all weekend long.
For more info, go to Arts, Beats & Eats.