Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel is Open
Another option to get out and have some fun with your family has reopened.
Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel has once again opened for business. Of course, the experience may look a little different than before to make sure that new safety rules and protocols are followed. The first step in entering the waterpark will be a temperature check. All guests will a temperature of 100 degrees or higher will be asked to rest for a few minutes and then come back for additional screening. If their temperature is still high, they will be asked to return another time.
Other safety measures and protocols include:
- Markers have been placed on the floor to ensure social distancing throughout the waterpark and hotel.
- The capacity of the waterpark has been reduced by 75% for the time being.
- Hotel and waterpark staff will continuously clean and sanitize handrails, door handles, changing rooms, and common areas. The waterpark also uses a very sophisticated Ultra Violet Water Treatment System.
- All guests are encouraged to wear masks when they are not in the water.
- Tubes will not be available for use on the lazy river. Only single-person tubes will be available for the Loon Loops.
- Acorn Pass, the rock climbing wall, and Makwa’s Mountain will remain closed.
- All attractions will be cleaned and sanitized every day before opening and after closing using recommended cleaning products.
Be sure to call ahead and make reservations or click here. I actually had a trip planned to a waterpark down south with some family and friends this year and unfortunately, that had to be canceled due to everything going on. We were all extremely bummed about canceling the trip, but now we might be able to turn this trip around.