The Dollar Beers Will Flow Tonight at Swartz Creek Golf Course
Come on out for dollar beers and jello shots with the Banana Bad Golfers.
Another Wednesday is upon us and over 140 of Genesee County's "finest" golfers with hit the tee boxes for the Banana Bad Golfers League. By "finest" I mean those of us that have mastered the are of swinging a club while holding a drink.
Anyone can get in on the drink specials at Deno's Shot of the Day Bar & Grill as well! The patio will be open, the inside will be open, and there will be plenty of new friends for you to make. So join us tonight for the dollar beers and jello shots. The first tee time is at 3 pm and we will be there the rest of the night!
After seven weeks of play, here are the current standings of the Bad Golfers League:
- 3 O'Clock Slot Division
- First Place: We're Just Here to Drink
- Second Place: Shak Attack
- Third Place: L&L
- Left Ball Division
- First Place: Chicks with Sticks
- Second Place: Fore Horsemen
- Third Place: Couples Therapy
- Right Ball Division
- First Place: We Kilt the Birdie
- Second Place: Beers & Bogeys
- Third Place: Chris Monroe Owes Us Money
- The Shaft Division
- First Place: You Wanna Have One
- Second Place: Pass the Green
- Third Place: Bogeys @ Best
For the most part, any of the teams can make a run at first place. However, seeing as how the last place teams always get the biggest trophies at the end of the year, most teams are not sweating their placement. We will see you all tonight!
Famous Michigan Athletes and Their Jersey Numbers