Three New Stores and a Haunted House in Birch Run Outlets
Some new destinations have been added to the Birch Run Premium Outlets.
For those getting ready for the holiday shopping season, the Birch Run Premium Outlets have added some new options for you. Three new stores and a haunted house have been added in the last few months.
What new stores have been added to the Birch Run Premium Outlets?
The new stores have been added to the roster at the Birch Run Premium Outlets. They are:
- Sleeping Tiger Imports
- Sleeping Tiger Imports is located between the Claire's Store and the New Balance Factory Store and was added in September.
- This new store offers customers a variety of furniture, collectibles, new age merchandise, and incense.
- Direct Tools Factory Outlet
- Another store that opened its' door in September is Direct Tools Factory Outlet. It is located next door to Yankee Candle.
- At Direct Tools Factory Outlet, shoppers can pick up brand name tools from Ryobi, Rigid, Hoover, and more in new, blemished, or factory restored conditions.
- AnMarie will be opening for business in November at the Birch Run Premium Outlets.
- This store will be located between Pottery Barn and Skechers.
What haunted house was added to the Birch Run Premium Outlets?
Haunted house fans will be able to head to the Birch Run Premium Outlets to check out Hysteria Haunt. This haunted attraction is open to the public every Friday and Saturday in October, as well as Thursday, October 28th and Sunday, October 31st. Get tickets and details here.
Source: ABC 12
50 Most Popular Chain Restaurants in America