Throw on Snowshoes and Experience Boyne Highlands’ Enchanted Trail
Boyne Highlands’ extremely popular Enchanted Trail is returning this winter and will once again feature s'mores, a bonfire, and cocktails.
The Enchanted Trail was a big hit last year and is expected to be the same this year as well.
The Enchanted Trail is a relaxing two-mile roundtrip walk starting at the Cross Country Center. During the enchanted trail walk, you’ll experience the soft warm glow of lights leading you along a beautifully lit winter trail. To get a real feel of what you'll experience, check out the video below.
How much are the tickets?
There will be a limited number of tickets available for every time slot. This is to ensure the experience is magical and quaint.
- Tickets range from $15-$25 per person.
- Kids two and under can attend for free.
- $10 adult beverage tickets are also available to purchase at the Cross Country Center during check-in.
What to expect during your walk
- The trail is approximately 1 mile each way (2 miles round trip).
- At the midway point, you'll arrive at a magically animated yurt, where drinks are available. Complimentary hot cocoa and s'mores will also be available.
- Once you're done visiting the yurt, you'll turn around and walk the same way back to the Cross Country Center to complete your trail walk
- You can walk in snowshoes or without.
- Bring your own snowshoes or rent a pair in the Cross Country Center.
- Approximate timing is 25-30 minutes walk each way, plus time spent at the yurt; plan on an hour and a half for this experience.
- A portable restroom will be available in the yurt area.
- Leashed dogs are welcome but be sure you clean up any turds your fury friend drops along the way.
- A limited cash bar will also be available on site.
The Enchanted Trail will be operating on select dates and times.
- December: 10 - 12, | 17 - 19 | 24 - 31 (Christmas week)
- January: 1 & 2 | 7-9 | 14 -16 (MLK) | 21 - 23 | 28 - 30
- February: 4-6 | 11-13 | 18 - 21(Presidents) | 25 - 27
- 5-8:20pm | Every 20 minutes