Whose Live Anyway Tour Includes Five Michigan Dates
I think most people are aware of the television show Who's Line Is It Anyway? If you are not, it is a improvisational show that aired on ABC from 1998 to 2007. The show was first hosted by Drew Cary and later Aisha Tyler. Apparently it will be returning to TV next month. I had no idea until I started researching the Whose Live Anyway Tour.
The touring show will feature the following actors and or comedians,
The tour kicks off at the end of this month, and includes five dates at three Michigan venues They are as follow,
- Royal Oak Music Theatre - Tuesday, October 20th 7:00 PM
- Roayl Oak Music Theatre - Wednesday, October 21st 7:00 PM
- Roayl Oak Music Theatre - Thursday, October 22nd - 7:00 PM
- Wharton Center For Performing Arts (East Lansing) - Wednesday, November 3rd 7:30 PM.
- DeVos Performance Hall (Grand Rapids) - Thursday, November 4th 7:30 PM
As far as ticket prices go, it varies with each venue. The Royal Oak Theatre shows range from $37 to $55. The Wharton Center show ranges from $35 to $65. As far as the Grand Rapids show at DeVos Performance Hall, tickets range from $35 to $128.
If the names of the stars in the show are ringing a bell, but you can't place them - check out the promotional video below (and duh, picture above). The video is from a few years ago, but you can get an idea of what the show is like. I think this would be a blast, I am going to try to check out one of the Royal Oak Theatre dates.