39 of the Wildest Flint Police Operations Facebook Posts [PHOTOS]
The Flint Police Operations Facebook page is being forced to change gears now that police have encrypted their communications, so let's take a look back at some of the crazy stuff they've posted over the last 8 years... and boy is there a lot of crazy.
The Flint Police Operations Facebook page went live August 1, 2011, with a concept so simple that it's brilliant -- listen to the police scanners and type that information into Facebook posts. By doing this, not only did they help disseminate crucial information to the public on missing children, major emergencies, dangerous situations, etc., but they also gave us a peek behind the curtain at exactly what kind of crazy, banana balls BS our police and first responders see and hear every single day.
Around 3pm yesterday (May, 30 2019), police in Genesee County began scrambling their communications... and that means the Flint Police Operations page as we knew it is dunzo. They announced their plans for the future in the following post:
Obviously, they'll still be sharing crucial public information and traffic info, but our little behind-the-scenes look at crazy ass Genesee County is over. So we decided to take a look through their feed and dig up some of the most memorable, hilarious, and downright bonkers posts from over the years. We'd be here all day if we wanted to get ALL of them, but we found quite a few good ones. Enjoy these and be sure to stop by the FPO page and thank them for all their hard work over the years. All jokes aside, they have proven to be a very vital asset to the community as well as a source of occasional comic relief.
Presented in no particular order:
39. You expect this sort of thing in Vegas... but not Flint.
38. Watch yo ass!
37. Where's Jamie Lee when you need her?
36-32. Attack of the Clowns
31. It hurts just reading this.
30. Detectives "crack" the case.
29. Somebody's gonna Pokemon-Go-to-jail.
28. Dispatch: "Ma'am, that means it's working."
27. Where the rubbers meet the road.
26. Maybe he was just doing some repairs and singing along to Type O?
25. Shouldn't he be collecting them?
24. 'Member when Obama was gonna take our guns and put us in FEMA camps?
23. When you watch 'The Prestige' one too many times.
22. You're supposed to get busy in a Burger King bathroom.
21. In Spongebob narrator voice: 3 Hours Later...
19. Wesley Snipes was in prison at the time. Coincidence? I think not.
18. Be on the lookout for Danny Trejo.
17. Bird Box...ing.
16. Public transportation ain't all it's cracked up to be.
15. More like Skeezy Rider.
14. Hot and Ready to bust a cap.
13. Stage 5 clinger.
12. Milk does a body good... but not that good.
11. Let's do some shots.
10. Hot Tub Time to get your ass out of the road!
9. Xfinity is cool, but it's not that cool.
8. "Mom, Grandpa forgot his meds and thinks he's at Woodstock again!"
7. That not what "clean your clock" means, and that's not how you do it.
6. That one scene at the end of Goodfellas.
5. More like Canna Claus.
4. Cocked and loaded.
3. That's a pretty nefarious plot for elementary students.
2. When you put too much cash in your deposit and realize too late.