$6M Michigan Farm Comes with 8 Guard Dogs, Horses, and 80 Acres
This Traverse City farm for sale comes with everything you need.
Nestled on the famous Old Mission Peninsula in Traverse City, this 80-acre property is an equestrian dream. It has plenty of land, frontage on West Grand Traverse Bay, livestock included, over 2,000 Christmas trees, and more.
If you are a farmer looking to grow or just trying to get started, this is the perfect plot for you. Even some animals are included with the purchase including eight Rocky Mountain horses and eight purebred Great Pyrenees guard dogs for the property. There is also an equestrian barn that was built in 2016 that boasts nine stalls, a saddle room, grooming areas, and more.
Check out all the features that come with this property
For $6 million you would purchase the following:
- 80 acres (including 15 acres already in rotational crop)
- 100 feet of private water frontage on West Grand Traverse Bay
- Fully functioning equestrian facility
- Farm House
- Several outbuildings
- More than 2,000 Christmas trees on the property
- Over 300 lavender Vera plants
- An equestrian barn with all facilities needed including a 60.100 heated dirt arena
- Storage pole barn built in 2020
- Equipment, tack, and feed
- and more.
This property is located just 25 minutes north of Open Space Park in Traverse City and 35 minutes from Turtle Creek Casino and Hotel. The home on the property has three bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms and is 1,632 square feet.
Check out the pictures below to see the property, buildings, horses, dogs, and more that come with the purchase. For complete details and even more photos, click here.