Banana’s Bad Golfers League Registration and Covid-19 Rules
For those still wanting to join one of the biggest golf leagues around that doesn't require any skill, we still have openings for you.
It has been a crazy first half of 2020 to say the least, but thankfully, the Banana Bad Golfers League is able to return Wednesday's at Swartz Creek Golf Course. We adapted for social distancing and added a second tee time for this year. Unfortunately, the 5:30 pm tee time has already sold out. However, we still have room for you to join for the 3 pm tee time! Click here for the outline, rules, and cost of the league or just enter below.
For those of you that have already joined, here are some of the new rules and protocols that will be in place this year to follow safety and social distancing guidelines.
- Golfers cannot participate with a fever or respiratory symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing and remain at least six feet from others (masks are to be worn if unable to social distance.)
- Use hand sanitizer and hand wipes when needed.
- There will be a maximum of three guests at a time in the pro-shop. Exact change is always appreciated.
- Only one person allowed in the restroom at one time.
- Disinfect carts before using with supplies provided. Only one operator of the cart for the entire round.
- While on the course, do not touch the flagsticks.
We are looking forward to the league this season. Thank you to all the golfers for being patient as we had to work out all of the details to make sure we are being safe and complying with the guidelines and rules we have been given.
See you all soon!