UPDATE: Register Now for the Bad Golfers League (5:30PM SOLD OUT)
UPDATE: The 5:30 pm time slot is now full! However, we still have availability with the 3 pm time slot.
We are back! Thankfully, we have found a way to make the Bad Golfers League happen in the safest way possible during these crazy times. We are grateful for all the support from the staff at Swartz Creek Golf Course as well as all of you!
In order to help follow social distancing guidelines, we have split up the start times for the league. Teams now have the option to pick between two different tee times. The Bad Golfers League will have roughly half the league start at 3 pm and the other half start a 5:30 pm. Please pick the time your team would like by filling out the appropriate signup box below.
Here is a quick overview of the league this year:
- Where: Swartz Creek Golf Course
- When: Wednesday nights starting on June 3rd and running through September 9th, 2020.(15 weeks)
- Cost: $20/golfer each week (18 and over). Payment options are available below.
- Other details: The Bad Golfers League will play on all three nines on the course (front, back, and executive.) Tee off each Wednesday will be broken into two sessions to meet social distancing guidelines and other protocols for this year. Be sure to pick the start time that works best for your team between 3 PM and 5:30 PM.
- Rules: The Bad Golfers League follows standard scramble play for all teams. Both teammates will take their shots off the tee box and pick the best ball that was hit to play from. The team will repeat that process the entire hole. It is also very important to note that each team has a stroke limit on each hole of double par.
It wouldn't be a fun league without some games to keep it interesting. Each week teams will be able to get in on skins and win prizes for closest to the pin and longest drives.
Each player on the Bad Golfers League can pick from the following two options:
- Full season payment upfront, $280 total. Players who decide to pay for the league completely upfront will get:
- No weekly fees (skins not included)
- A Banana Bad Golfers League member card (new this year) which includes:
- Nine holes and cart for only $6 at Swartz Creek Golf Course or Kearsley Lake Golf Course for the length of the season, a huge value. (Unlimited rounds - Must call for a tee time - weekdays anytime - weekends afternoon.)
- Price includes one drink each week.
- TOTAL PRICE: $280
- Zero down payment upfront. Players that choose this option will pay as follows:
- Weekly fees of $20/golfer (skins not included)
- TOTAL PRICE: $300
Once your team has signed up, you will receive the information on the protocols put into place that must be followed along with other league information.
As always, each week will include great food and drink specials such as jello shots, dollar beers, and more. The madness begins on Wednesday, June 3rd! Thank you again for making this one of the biggest and most badass golf leagues ever! Pick your time slot and register your team below.
THE 530 TIME SLOT IS NOW SOLD OUT!!!!! YOU CAN STILL SIGN UP FOR THE 3PM TIME SLOT OR WAITLIST BELOW! WE HAVE TO STICK TO THE RULES AND PROTOCOLS FOR THIS YEAR. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!
IF YOU ARE ON THE APP AND CAN'T SEE THE SIGN UP FORMS, CLICK HERE!