Banana 101.5’s Bad Golfers League – Season 11 Details & Dates
The Banana Bad Golfers League is back for 2023!
Returning in May, the Banana 101.5 Bad Golfers League returns to Swartz Creek Golf Course for Season 11. Here is everything you need to know for this year.
When does registration open for season 11?
Teams may register their team starting on Friday, March 31st, 2023 at 10 am. Be sure to set an alarm and be ready as the league sold out in 17 minutes last year. When you sign up, you will need the following information:
- Team Name
- Player #1 Info (name, phone, and email address)
- Player #2 Info (name, phone, and email address)
How does the league work?
The Banana 101.5 Bad Golfers League follows standard scramble play for all teams. Teams consist of two golfers of any combination. We play every Wednesday at Swartz Creek Golf Course starting on May 3rd, 2023.
The league is broken into two different "tee times." Your team can pick between the 2 pm session or the 5:30 pm session. However, know this going in, the 5:30 pm session sells out extremely fast!!!!
How much does it cost and what is included?
The cost per golfer and the perks you will receive are as follows:
- Cost per golfer: $357 for the entire season and includes:
- Nines w/ cart each week (15th week free)
- Bad Golfers League member card good for:
- Nine holes w/ cart for $15 at Swartz Creek Golf Course (good any time Monday-Friday and after noon on weekends)
- One domestic or well drink each week.
All payments will be due in full by Tuesday, May 2nd at 5 pm (or before if you are awesome.)
Weekly contests will include closest to the pin, longest drive, skins, and more. So get ready to sign up on Friday, March 31st at 10 am.