Corner Bar and Grill Gearing Up For Monday Reopening
The Corner Bar and Grill in Fenton will be closed this Saturday and Sunday to prepare to reopen on Monday, June 8th.
As most of you are aware, Michigan restaurants and bars can reopen - there are still restrictions. Expect to see all servers in masks, and establishments at fifty percent capacity.
The Corner Bar and Grill will be offering indoor and outdoor seating, along with an outdoor waiting area. Customers can expect new hours too. They are as follow,
- Monday - Thursday 11:00 AM - 10 PM
- Friday 11:00 AM - Midnight
- Saturday 9:00 AM - Midnight
- Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Owner Justin Knight, and his kick ass crew will continue to serve the following weekly specials,
- Monday - Classic Burger with house made chips, $10
- Tuesday - Six tacos for $12, or twelve tacos for $24
- Wednesday - 24 wings served with Rosemary fries, $30 (feeds four people).
- Thursday - Brick chicken, smashed red skin potatoes, bacon scallions, and grilled asparagus, $50 (feeds four people).
As far as Saturday and Sunday go - you will not find a better brunch anywhere! Everything in the brunch menu is amazing. I recommend chasing your breakfast or brunch down with a Maggie Beermosa, PBR and orange juice. Try it!
I have been known to sit at the Corner Bar for hours. Many hours. If it’s on the menu, I have tried it. If it’s a drink, I have had it. I am looking forward to getting back inside. I have ordered carry out from the CB during the pandemic, but nothing beats a tequila shot and a fish taco at the bar.
I look forward to seeing you soon at the Corner Bar.