Detroit Taco Showdown 2023 – What You Need To Know
One of the most popular events in Detroit, Michigan, returns in July 2023.
The Detroit Taco Showdown is a fun-filled day of delicious tacos (and cocktails) all under one roof. Here is everything you need to know about this awesome event.
When is the Detroit Taco Showdown?
The Detroit Taco Showdown happens on Sunday, July 30th, 2023.
Where is the Detroit Taco Showdown?
The Detroit Taco Showdown is held at the Eastern Market (Shed 5) in Detroit. The exact address is 2801 Russell Street.
What time is the Detroit Taco Showdown?
The Detroit Taco Showdown is from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM. VIP ticket holders do have the option of early entry at 11:00 AM.
How much are Detroit Taco Showdown Tickets?
Detroit Taco Showdown ticket prices are as follows,
General Admission Early Bird is $20 and includes the following,
- Admission to the event at 1:00 PM
- Three complimentary tacos from a vendor of your choice, (5)
- Five margarita samples, plus
- Access to over 15 vendors, music, dancers, Mexican wrestlers, games, keepsake photos, and more.
This price is only good for tickets purchased before the date of the event.
VIP 11:00 AM Entry Early Bird is $30 and includes the following,
- Admission into the event 2 hours early, with exclusive access admission
- Three complimentary Tacos from vendors of your choice
- Five margarita samples
- Access to over 15 vendors, music, dancers, games, keepsake photo
This price ends on May 31st, 2023.
Ticket prices do increase on the day of the event, with prices ranging from $30 to $40. To purchase your tickets in advance (and save some cash), click here.
For more on the Detroit Taco Showdown, check out the videos below. You can also follow the official Taco Showdown Facebook page for updates and more.