Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $200 [VIDEO]
The pot was worth $200 on Dumber Than The Show Trivia this morning and Hot Wings took on Barb for the money.
On Friday, the pot was worth $500 at the Free Beer and Hot Wings Live show at the Jewel of Grand Blanc. Rachel beat Joe to win the money and the pot reset to $100 yesterday. After a victory Monday morning, Hot Wings was back in the hot seat with $200 on the line against Barb.
The questions were:
- On the first day of Spring and Fall, the Sun is directly over which imaginary line?
- All of the people of the world belong to what single species?
- What is the difference between a two-piece men's suit and a three-piece men's suit?
- Who refused to give up her seat on the bus in 1955 and ended up getting a seat of honor in Atlanta's 1986 Martin Luther King, Jr. parade?
- In 1924, Turkey's capitol was moved from what city to Ankara?
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow.