Dumber Than Hot Wings Trivia for $200 [VIDEO]
The pot was worth $200 this morning, find out what happened in the game here.
Listener Chris was up against Hot Wings for trivia this morning. He was first and breezed through the questions with no repeats or skips and felt confident with his answers. Hot Wings struggled on the first question and took much longer to answer than Chris.
The questions were:
- What numbers square is 625 and its' square root is 5?
- What was the dog's name in the "Dick and Jane" books?
- How many times has Elizabeth Taylor gotten married, 5, 7, or 9?
- How many heads carved on Mt. Rushmore are wearing hats?
- Name one of the two female singers in Fleetwood Mac.
Check out the video to see who won and what the pot will be tomorrow. Be sure to watch all the way to the end for a surprise end to the game.
Get your ticket now for the Free Beer and Hot Wings Live Show for a chance to play trivia on April 19th at The Jewel of Grand Blanc.